“Our greatest asset is the client’s trust; earning and maintaining that trust requires our full daily commitment.”
The law firm, founded in 1929 by Dr. Hans Steichele (deceased 1966), looks back on a history of almost 100 years and is thus probably one of the oldest law firms in Munich. It is located in the immediate vicinity of the Theresienwiese, almost “at the feet” of the Bavaria.
Even if today’s “globalized” world no longer has much in common with the world of 100 years ago, and even if the legal profession has undergone a variety of changes in recent decades, the legal profession has always been, at its core, a “globalized” world.
Service “to” and “for” the people remained. Every day, we draw our motivation from the contact with our clients and their trust in our work. That is why the guiding principle of the firm’s founder, Dr. Hans Steichele, quoted above, still applies to us. We are committed to this and to the best possible solutions every day.
Our clientele includes medium-sized and large companies from a wide range of business sectors, as well as private individuals and municipalities. We support you in avoiding legal disputes by finding solutions that are in line with your interests, but at the same time we help you to enforce your interests in court and arbitration proceedings with our extensive experience in litigation. Just contact us!
Attorney Philipp Steichele
- Studies and legal clerkship in Munich
- Internship in Cape Town/South Africa
- Member of the Munich Bar Association
- Member of the German Bar Association
- Since 2008 Attorney at Law in Munich
- 2014 Training as business mediator (MuCDR)
Attorney Dr. Andreas Strenkert
- Law studies at the Universities of Regensburg, Utrecht and Oxford (St. John’s College)
- Legal clerkship in Munich
- 2007 Admission to the bar and dissertation at the University of Regensburg (as a fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law)
- 2008 Joined the law firm Zirngibl Langwieser Partnerschaftsgesellschaft, Munich
- 2011 joined the law firm Bub, Gauweiler & Partner Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Munich
- Since March 2018 in the law firm IMBECK Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
We are used to dealing with complex issues and questions of our clients. Competent advice always requires a view beyond the “end of one’s nose”.
h.d. steichele – Rechtsanwälte
Schubertstraße 1, 80336 München
P.O. Box 15 15 25, 80049 München
Phone: (0 89) 89 06 78 0
Fax: (0 89) 89 06 78 29